Here’s how to turn cooked lentils into fast, fun, and flavorful vegan and gluten-free tacos.
For this recipe, you’ll need Lentil-Walnut Taco Filling, which is quick and easy to make if you have cooked lentils on hand or in the freezer.
Vegan Soft Tacos with Lentil-Walnut Filling
Turn cooked lentils into fun, fast, and flavorful food.
Servings: 12 tacos
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread Lentil-Walnut Taco Filling on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas one at a time in a dry skillet until heated through and pliable, about 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer tortillas to a serving platter and cover with a towel to keep warm.
- Let each person add filling and toppings as desired. Makes12 tacos.
- Add shredded cabbage.
- Substitute guacamole for the Avocado Dressing.